Monday, June 2, 2008

impatient

I HATE waiting.
For anything.
I want progress.
I want to feel baby move.
I want to know if I can buy pink or blue baby things.

I just want something new to happen besides my new and startling similarity to the Venus of Willendorf.

I will get over myself soon enough. And all these things will happen soon enough. And unfortunatly the similarites I share with the Venus will only grow as I wait. But I will get over that too. (And if I dont, I will have my wonderfull husband to make me feel better by calling me a school bus. :P Im not kidding. I was wearing a yellow shirt.)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! a blog! I just found this (looks like I was out of the loop - oops!) Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling so much better and are all moved and everything! Now I want to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. semi-crazy blonde girlJune 2, 2008 at 11:51 PM

    I know exactly how you feel! I've got the same problem... Well, actually, I have the same problems. I'm insanely impatient AND I also look like the Venus of Willendorf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think either of you look like the venus.
    that's all. :)

    ReplyDelete