Thursday, August 27, 2009

nine months!

Emma's nine month check up is this morning, and when its over, I am taking the babies to the Boise zoo! I am curious to see how big she is by the numbers, because she has sure seemed to slow down on the growing. She is pretty good at getting on her feet now, but hasn't moved to walking around the furniture yet. She is more interested in learning to climb because that's what Jesse has been up to. I have a couple big diaper boxes in the living room for them to scoot around and climb on and they both really enjoy it.

I feel like we have been super busy the last few weeks, but I cant think of anything that actually happened. There just seems to be a lot going on. Family reunion went really well, even though Emma had a rough time with all the activities, the drives both ways went well. We had one week before Jason's classes started once we got home again, and it was so nice to have a little time in the evenings together, and to spend the weekend just hanging out rather than scrambling to get homework finished. We had our first alone date since Emma was born last Sunday! Now he has a class every day and two on Thursdays and I am watching Jesse during the days so we are both feeling busy.

One more thing, I have been called for jury duty for the month of September. It would be just fantastic if I never had to go in. Really. It would be great. And if I do get called, let it be at the end of the month? So pray for me, I have never had to do this before and I have no idea what to do. Besides that I feel responsible for these babies and don't want to have to scramble for a sitter or two.

Okay, I had better get the diaper bag ready for two babies and lunch time, and get that double stroller of death into the back of my itty bitty car. Soon it will be time for the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can postpone jury duty indefinitely if you're a primary carer (aka, looking after children). You should look into it. Simon was called in to jury duty that was meant to last for 20 weeks min (criminal case!) and he got out because of his exams. (Whew.)

    :) Loves.

    ReplyDelete