Friday, September 26, 2008

super extra pregnant size

Jason and I had lunch together today. We drove through Wendys, on our way back to the hospital again, and as he was ordering my lunch he asked what size I wanted. Medium? Large? Super Extra Pregnant Size? What a sweet man I married. Isnt he lucky to have a wife that wont kill him for teasing her when shes hyped up on hormones? ;) We have fun.

In other news- baby Jesse is Finally here! I spent the day at the hospital with Jesse and Sarah yesterday, and at 617pm he was born. I think he is adorable, though his head was a bit mishapen. It has become a lot more normal looking since then. I am so excited to have a little one to dote on while we wait for mine to decide it is time to come.

In about half an hour, Heidi and I are headed to Elko to visit our friend Cassie for the weekend. It will be SO good to spend some time with her, we havent seen her since graduation! Besides, this will probably be my last little trip before Emma will be tagging along in a less convienant way. I packed things this morning, said goodbye to Jason at work when I dropped him off after visiting baby, and now Im just excited to spend the weekend with some of the girls. (Katie was planning to come with us, but things came up last minute at work, and she isnt able to. The groups not quite complete, but we will have fun anyway.)

Also, I recieved a phone call from my doctors office today. My glucose test came back just fine, no diabetes for this pregnancy. Yay! But, Im (surprise) anemic. So the little black iron pills and I are making friends starting about half an hour ago. I have been so exhausted lately, and just recovered from being sick a week or two ago, I cant wait for a week to go by and to begin to start feeling better.

Well, I am off to grab a super extra pregnant size glass of water, and put my feet up untill Heidi gets here. :)

2 comments:

  1. :) you should put up some pics from our trip! like, one of you and cassie with your bellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. semi-crazy blonde girlOctober 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM

    I'm sorry you're anemic... :( no fun! The iron will change your life though... I couldn't believe the energy I got back once I was on it!

    ReplyDelete