Friday, September 5, 2008

ugh

After my incredibly productive day yesterday (I painted my pantry door, and organized the inside of the pantry for the first time since moving in, cleaned every surface of my kitchen, and did three loads of odds and ends of dishes) I woke up this morning sick.

I have had a sore throat in the morning for the last couple days, but when I woke up at 230 this morning, I knew that it was more. This is the second summer cold ive had this year. And I am NOT prone to sickness. But I am irritated. I still have quite a bit to do to get ready for the bbq Sunday, and now Im loosing a whole day because I dont even want to move.

At least Emma is still inside of me today, so I can be sick and only have to deal with myself and the puppies. Gosh Im cranky today.

No comments:

Post a Comment