Thursday, September 18, 2008

twentynine weeks five days

I met with Jill Tracey today, the NP at my doctors office. Dr Anstine delivered on monday, and will be back to see me at my last appointment, but untill then, I am seeing everyone. Jill again the next two times, two weeks apart, then Dr Swaksjdfskdjfh... or whatever his name is. And weekly after that I will see Grissom, Carlson, and Carter. November twentyfifth I will see Anstine again, and I have another sceduled for December second just incase, also with Dr Anstine.

So, the appointment today was pretty mundane. I drank my orange drink, which wasnt bad at all. It reminded me of Slice that has been sitting out too long. Since I dont like orange soda normally, (its not bad, just not what I would choose) thats what I expected this to taste like. I had another ultrasound and watched Emma hide her face again. The only thing we got to see was that she has a little hair. (Yay my baby's not bald! :D) I met with Jill, then went in to try another ultrasound, with the same results, then had my blood stolen. I did not lay down, and I did not get faint. :)

So thats it. I go back in on October second.

No comments:

Post a Comment