Monday, April 20, 2009

back to belly, belly to back

Emma has rolled several times from her belly to her back, and did it for Jason once this weekend. It is good for him to get to see her do some new things once in a while. Friday and Saturday, Jason and I attended Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage, and Emma was left with Jason's grandparents. I didn't tell them that sometimes she is a monster, or that sometimes she wont take the bottle. I thought it would be better if they could just go into the weekend confidently. :) Emma did great! It was her first real amount of time being babysat, and she napped well, ate well, everything. On Saturday morning, she also decided to show off a little for the great grandparents, and roll from her back to her belly, twice! Now I need to pay a little closer attention so she doesn't roll off of things, since I know she can!

No comments:

Post a Comment