Wednesday, May 14, 2008

eleven weeks four days

I am so close to feeling better I can almost taste it. In just another week I will feel like a brand new person, and have the energy to go and do things that need finished so that life can move on. Only days. Days that are dragging on mercilessly...

I'm excited about the things coming up though. May 27th is my next appointment, at thirteen weeks three days, and we will get to hear babys heart again. This time with Dr Anstine, so we will get to actually listen for a minute instead of being rushed like my ultrasound. I should be able to scedule the next ultrasound for just after my next appointment too, the one that will tell us if this baby is george or emma.

Anyway, I'm having trouble concentrating with all the jackhammering outside my back fence this morning, so I'm off. I'm finishing the first leg of a triathalon, and I'm already tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment