Friday, May 9, 2008

getting anxious

Waiting is not something I generally enjoy. Waiting for anything. But especially waiting when there is nothing I can do to make time go by faster. Eleven weeks on saturday, so I'm so close the finishing my first third, but so distracted by everything else going on.

The House.
I'm tired of the house. Its become like a "five" letter word to me sometimes. All I want, is for it to be over. And we need time for that to happen, and neither one of us has the time to do it! It would be frustrating were it the only thing going on, but it isnt. Baby has decided to make me sick now. And take my energy. And Jasons job is moving but they arent sure where to yet. And inching closer and closer is the trip to Guatemala that I really want to be excited about, but right now it is just one more thing on the agenda.

I just want one or two things to fall into place, so that I can feel more settled about all the rest of the shamble.

Just one or two things, then the world can explode agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment