Tuesday, August 5, 2008

baby things

Is it a bad thing if I dont want to register for gifts anywhere? I dont know the rules about these things, but I have so much stuff from Ash, and Andie, and Jesse and Sarah and Mom that there arent really many picky things left to get. I was thinking, if this sounds acceptable, of making a little list of things that I need still, and just sending it out with invitations to a shower? Then people can give Emma whatever they want. Is that a bad idea?

In other news, we had ultrasound number four a week ago, and Emma showed us her kidneys. that was pretty much it. We did get to see her nose and upper lip so we know that shes all okay there, but im not sure if they have checked overything off their little list yet... but I dont know if I want to go in for another ultrasound. Its just more money to pay and at the rate shes been, we probably still wont see anything.

My mom has been with me for the last week and a half, and went home on Monday. We did some serious shopping, and unpacking, and cleaning, and I even made a furry purple stuffed puppy and started on a blanket. I am going home again in two weeks to family reunion, and will see family then too. At least, Jason and I plan to make it all the way home this time around. It will be my last time home without a baby, so thats kind of cool.

So, there is the update for this little while. Not a lot has happened. Emma's still moving around, she weighs about a pound. We started our baby classes last night and have them all month then thats over. So, not much is happening.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I want to see the puppy you made! And, no, you don't have to feel bad about not wanting to register, but I got a coupon in the mail so I got a free $10 gift card when I registered at Babies R Us...maybe you'll get one too? I got the coupon in the mail, but I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me what you need and in what sizes and we'll get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no , you don't have to register. :) i already know what i'm getting Emma. :)

    ReplyDelete