Friday, August 22, 2008

spoiled.

I just got the coolest playpin in the whole world from Jesse and Sarah. Really. I picked it out, but didnt realise how many cool things it did above what I wanted it to do. And, it is (I think) my largest peice of furniture in the living room, because I have so much baby stuff in the babys room that it wont fit, and I dont want to fold it back up! Its too cute! I just needed to share that with someone. :)

Also, I gave Emma coffee this morning. She hasnt had any since I was only 18weeks, and she is much stronger now. Her caffine kicks make my whole tummy shake! (So I am home by myself, and this really amuses me. :D)

2 comments:

  1. My pack and play is set up in my living room too, but mostly because that's where it's going to live, and I figured I should start getting the animals used to the baby stuff. The bouncer and boppy are littering my living room too, and i have a teddy bear I've had since I was 3 who is playing "baby", moving from one baby area to another. :)
    And, while Rosie hasn't gotten any non decaf coffee, she sure beats me up if I eat jelly beans! haha! Glad to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to make a joke about breast milk lattes, but I think that's going too far even for me. ;)

    Miss you. :) x

    ReplyDelete