Friday, August 29, 2008

my stretch marks had grandbabies

Not that I mind the marks, Ive had them for as long as I can remember. Ive had this one on my tummy since jr high that Ive become quite fond of, and on either side of my button it has had many friends come join it. But sometime this week the bottom side of my tummy, the part I can no longer see without a mirror, has turned purple. Its hard to even tell the lines apart there are so many. They have multiplied. Like only stretch marks and bunnies can.

Also, Emma is getting fat. I know this because she is making me fat. Shes not hitting my ribs just yet (or if she is, Im too preoccupied with the need to breath to notice...) but the top of my stomach is sticking out now too instead of just the bottom. And I miss deep breaths. And a good yawn.

In other news, my next Dr appointment will not be with Dr Anstine. I wont see her again till Novemberish. But before my next appointment, if all goes well, I should get to see little baby Jesse. If he comes out when we want him to. :) (Next appointment is the glucose test, so Im really not looking forward to it anyways. I choose orange, so we will see how it tastes.)

Today, I am painting my dresser, and putting it in Emmas room. After emptying Emmas room, so that the dresser will actually fit. Then I am going through the clothes Ive got for her, and toys, and a variety of other things, and putting them away. My goal is to be able to walk in there, around the crib, changing table, two bassinets, pack and play (folded up), two swings, and boucer, and to be able to get to the draws in the dresser and the shelves in the closet. I dont think it will happen, but at least I will have something to do today. :D

4 comments:

  1. semi-crazy blonde girlAugust 29, 2008 at 1:14 PM

    Orange is the best... At least out of the three that I have had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so exciting - it's all happening so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, you're too funny. but if it makes you feel better, i'm pretty sure i've got stretch marks on my stretch marks on that same place! And you're lucky that emma isn't up in your ribs too much. it can really hurt! i hope all goes well with the organizing...sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    you're cute.

    and i'm excited.

    ReplyDelete