Monday, October 13, 2008

tweedle dee

My latest comparison was made by our pastors wife. I was wearing overalls helping them prep for the patio, and she looked up at me and said I reminded her of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. Then, just giggled. :) Jason thought it was the best thing he had ever heard. He nearly died.

This morning I had my last appointment with Jill Tracey. I want to like her. But i dont. At all. Durring my appointment today we went over my blood preassure, iron pills, back ache, and weight. Everything was good, (even my weight, but not to her...) She asked me if Ive been walking, and eating much salt, and if I was aware of the total I had gained thus far. I am very active, I eat well (and throw up often, still.) My weight is FINE. I am still within the regular amount of gain, and if Dr Anstine had been there, she wouldnt have said a word. I gained just over a pound since my last appointment. I am supposed to gain one a week untill Emma's out, and my last appointment was a little over a week ago. I did exactally what I was supposed to.

I dont have to deal with her again. In two weeks, I will start weekly appointments with all the different doctors in the practice, and will hopefully have positive news to share. In general, I feel good. Emma has been driving her knees to the outside of my tummy and causing me to cry out in pain suddenly. I bought new jeans today that I LOVE. They are so comfortable, and cute on top of that. I am stealing Jason's long sleve shirts to wear and they are perfect for this weather. Things are going well. And to top it off, I dont care how much weight Ive gained, as long as Emma is doing well. And she is.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I could only gain 1 pound between visits. The least I've gained, even in one week, is 3 pounds! I've put on over 45! But Dr West says that's fine, and I'm sure that yours is fine too. I'm sorry to hear you're still throwing up sometimes! At least you don't have to see that person again! yay!

    ReplyDelete