Monday, January 12, 2009

pretty in pink

Emma and I got dressed up this morning. She wore her black dress with hot pink polka dots and pink legging, and I wore REAL jeans and a REAL shirt, and we went out to the M for coffee. It was our first pointless outing and it went really well. The Flying M has great spiced apple cider right now, it is so good. I read for half hour or so and Emma only got fussy when she got the hiccups. We saw Russ there too- my favorite Moxie customer that works at Dan Weibold Ford. Ive run into him there a few times, but this time he got to meet Emma!

So, an hour out of the house, for no reason at all, and it went really well.
My six week check is tomorrow, everything should be good. Life is settling back to normal! :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to come have coffee with you! I will just have to content myself with dragging you to Houlihan's once you get here. :)

    ReplyDelete