Thursday, June 18, 2009

good guys and bad guys

Emma is a terror.

But, she let me sleep in this morning. I dreamed I was the pretty half of a good guy duo running from the bad guys. At one point, we stole a truck and drove through crowed walk streets (like Broadway in Eugene, or Boise Downtown)and we banged up a movie theater so that money was flying everywhere to cause a distraction. How did we start the stolen car you ask? With a Mr Scent marker. In this color blue. A nice dream. :)

On Emma, she is SO cry-y today. It's been a rough day. Also, Jason leaves me tomorrow morning for Billy's wedding, he is going to be there with Katie. That leaves me alone with the monster till Sunday evening. Grr. Pray for us.

And, for Krissy, (and a giggle) go read this. :)

3 comments:

  1. semi-crazy blonde girlJune 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

    I'm sorry things are rough with Emma right now. Let us know if you need anything while Jason is gone.

    Also, thanks for putting the link up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* it is shit week all around I think. I emailed you about Lucie. I will pray for you and Em too. We're moving... starting in 14 hours. And my bed arrives tomorrow (we think). And I am going to Ikea to buy shelves with Lucie because her car is a hatchback and can fit bookshelves. :)

    I miss you. Sometimes I recall we haven't lived together in 4 years and it makes me crazy sad. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must be something in the air or bad-baby cosmic line-up or something, because Rosie is a terror right now too! She's taken to screaming...like, ALL the time, for no reason at all.

    You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete