Wednesday, June 3, 2009

nursing pads

I have a baby sock stuffed in my bra.

I was feeding Emma this morning in the living room (typically, I bring her back into bed with me and go back to sleep, but this morning I felt like getting up. I fed her on one side and when I switched to the other I realized that the inside of my (normal, not nursing) bra was soaked! I havent needed nursing pads in several weeks, so I wasnt wearing any. I didnt want it to keep soaking through to my shirt before I could change, so I looked around for a tissue or burp cloth, and found a little pink and white baby ankle sock. In it went. And there it has sat for an hour, because I havent had a chance to change.

1 comment:

  1. Nice...I've never used anything weird for a breast pad, but I did once use a breast pad to catch a spilling drink. :)

    ReplyDelete