Tuesday, December 30, 2008

it has been a while, but i still dont have time

Christmas was great, travel to California was just fine, and Emma did really well. She will be hungry soon, so I just have a couple minutes to say I really want her to start sleeping in her bassinet longer than one sleep period at night, and also to figure out what is making her gassy so I can stop eating it. On top of that, mom is here for the week (we got so much done today, and I feel like my house if finally comming back).

Besides asking for some prayer that things with Emma will settle down into a routine again, I have been very very cold the last couple days. Ive been tired, and last ngiht i woke up several times just drowning is sweat. Tonight, after putting on more clothes and turning on the fireplace several times, I decided to go check my temperature. It is usually around 97.7 to 98 degrees (cold, I know.) Tonight it was 100.2, but I had just taken my vitamins, so a half hour later or so I took it again, and it was 101.3. I have taken some tylenol, but really just need to get feeling better, and figure out why I've got a little bit of a feaver.

I browsed all your blogs tonight, and I am so glad that everyone is doing well, and yay Rosie! I am very glad that she is feeling so much better. In the new year all our visiting will be over, and I will have a chance to work with Emma on her sleeping so that I will have time to update a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I hope you feel better soon, and that Emma starts sleeping in nice, peaceful, loooong stretches. Rosie's still up every 3 hours like clockwork to eat. With her reflux, that's not such a bad thing, but it's wearing on me!! If you figure out a magic potion, let me know!

    ReplyDelete