Monday, July 13, 2009

five days

It took Emma five days to learn how to move. She started pulling her butt up into the air on the 8th, and today she is quite efficient at pulling herself along with her arms, and pushing off with her right big toe. She has worn the skin off the tip of her toe from pushing herself forward with it.

Now, I need to prepare my house for mobile babies, because soon I will have Jesse Jay back and he is even better at moving than Emma. I am looking for a five foot baby gate to keep little ones from pricking themselves on my sewing things and out of the kitchen. Besides that, I just have a stroller that needs put away, and some frames to hang so they are not on shelves within little reach. It isnt a lot of work, I just need to get to it.

You already know this, but I started a new blog, LikesToMakeThings.blogspot.com about the projects I am working on or trying to figure out. Im new at this sharing what I make thing, but I think I am enjoying it. I am not sure if I will tell all my secrets or not, but its nice to talk about what Im up to either way.

Jason is in bed, and I should be too. As of August 14, he will no longer work for Weyerhaeuser, or iLevel, or any of that. A company called Atlas is buying them, and that is the official date. We have been waiting for this to happen for a year now. He is exhausted by the amount of work he has to do, and isnt sleeping very well at night right now, so keep him in your prayers. After laying off several more people from their office, they had million of dollars in sales, and he is working late and weekends to get jobs in on time, on top of starting his second class (he got an A+ on the first one) today and training for his first triathlon next month. He is busy.

Goodnight. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. a lot has happened since i've seen you! i'm sorry about jason's job! any idea what he'll be doing after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be the same thing he is doing now, but under a whole new system. the odd thing about the sale is that they dont get to keep their computers or anything, so they arent sure what sort of setting they will have durring the transition. but the jobs they are working on will go with them. its a big mixup of things.

    ReplyDelete