Wednesday, July 22, 2009

telling on myself

So, enough about Emma already, more about me!

Its time for an accountability update on the working out and slimming. I am not loosing much weight, just a couple pounds really, but I have managed two sizes since just before Australia. That is a good feeling.

My reward for sticking with the working out has been bits of new gear. The rules? I have to use it, and get a good deal. I bought new running shoes from JCP with a ten dollar off coupon a month ago or so, and I love them. I found some running shorts at Sierra Trading Post Outlet in Eagle for cheaps and today I found something I LOVE from Old Navy. (I hoard those Christmas gift cards. Really. I love them.)

Here is the top. It is loose fitting, and therefore forgiving.


And here are the capris. They are wonderful. I am wearing poly-spandex blend pants right now and would be willing to go out in public in them. Really, they are that good.



So about the working out again. Up until it started searing off skin when you walk outside I was pretty good about running or taking Emma out for a long walk two or three times a week. Since the heat wave I have not been so good. This week though, I am back to using the elliptical again, because I have tv, and air conditioning.

My goal? My red dickies that are at my parents house. They are a size ten, so its two more sizes, but I know its possible. Eventually.

2 comments:

  1. You will look so good when those red dickies fit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super glad that elliptical is getting some love. I am with you. I have lost a few pounds and a pants size now, but that darn scale HATES me!

    ReplyDelete