Friday, November 21, 2008

fingers crossed

I am meeting with Dr Carlson today, and hoping that I wont be able to post again for a couple of days. Im nervous because he isnt Dr Anstine, and even though I have the best relationship with him out of the partners, it isnt as good as my relationship with Anstine. I am asking him to do something (anything) which they typically dont do before 41 weeks, and Im just not sure how he will react.

(Baby Jesse is giggling in his sleep behind me. :)

Jason decided last night that he wants to come with me to this appointment, even though it is durring his work day. I already made plans for Sarah to come with me, so I will pick up Jason, and Sarah will meet me there. If we get admitted, great. If we dont, I will take Jason back to work and go grab a smoothie or something with Sarah to cheer up.

1 comment:

  1. semi-crazy blonde girlNovember 21, 2008 at 8:24 AM

    So, have Sarah let us know if they admit you ok? I hope this appointment goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete