Monday, November 10, 2008

one, two...

Three!
I met with Dr Carlson this morning and when he checked me he said I am dialated to three but only thinned a little. This is good news, because I am just at 37wk 2days. He thinks Emma is definitly big enough to come out too. I am ahead of scedule, and just need to get thinned some more, so Jason and I are going to take another long walk around our subdivision tonight. Carlson told us that he is on call this weekend, and if he's got to be on call, he might as well deliver lots of babies. :) I think that means that its not too far a possibility for me to have her soon.

So it looks like my week of contractions (that stopped Saturday night and started up again just after my appointment today) are doing a lot of good, and we may get to see Emma soon! Please keep praying for us, I am definitly getting achey and sore, and impatient. And as amused as Jason is about my old wives tales, I think he is tired of being forced to go for long walks at night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment