Wednesday, November 5, 2008

thanks to eve

I am having contractions. Of all sorts. They started Monday after my (boring) doctor appointment and lasted until Tuesday morning, then came back again Tuesday night and I have had a couple more this morning.

Most of them are fake, and come about every four or five minutes and last for about thirty seconds and are just irritating.

Sometimes, they are not fake. Sometimes they are real live painful contractions that burn across my back and stay there while coming up in the front. Those ones last just a little longer, and I can feel them get stronger and then lighten up again.

I am praying that these contractions are helping me out enough to make my plea hard to say no to on Monday, so go ahead and pray with me that (well, first that Emma turns her head around so they don't hurt as bad in the back... :) and) these continue! More real ones than fake would be nice though, if I get to be picky. :D

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm sure those contractions are getting you ready. That would be awesome if you could have little Emma a little early. Rosie needs a playmate!

    ReplyDelete