Thursday, November 13, 2008

i am not a patient person.

Really. Are you surprised? I hate waiting. I know, I'm not even due for two and a half more weeks, so whats my problem, right? Everything that is supposed to mean labor is coming soon has happened and passed, and I am still at home waiting for regular contractions or my water to break.

Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.

I even rearanged the furniture in Emmas room yesterday. Last night seemed SO promising, for almost an hour of timing (which is very hard to do by yourself I learned) my contractions were regular, and getting closer together. Then they just went back to being irregular. Durring the night I had very regular contractions, all night long, but they dwindle as morning gets closer and when I finally get up they are back to being very irregular.

Patience is so hard for me. I need distraction. Or labor. I would be okay with that too. :)

3 comments:

  1. what is your schedule like? as in, what time does jason get home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason gets home between 630 and 730, usually closer to 7. why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sooo going shopping today. Maybe Emma just wants to go shopping first?

    ReplyDelete